A GLOBAL LEARNING COMMUNITY FOR ALL
- Collaborate with a global team to build a website while developing STEM, teamwork, and communication skills
- Support a Youth Facilitator as they develop their leadership and facilitation skills
- Teach Explorers coding and web-design and help them cultivate 21st-century soft skills for success in school, life, and the future of work
- Advance their own learning and leadership by helping others grow
PARENTS, FAMILIES, PTAs
- Support the growth of all Nobel Explorers on their journey from learners to leaders
- Share with others and help build the Nobel Explorers community
- Engage with Nobel on growth ideas and initiatives
FIND A COURSE THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
THE TWO NOBEL EXPLORERS WHO STARTED IT ALL
“Soft skills like teamwork aren’t natural for everyone, but they can be learned and then the sky’s the limit.”
A self-proclaimed math geek who won awards for individual achievements in his youth then later learned the value of teamwork and soft skills, thanks to a supportive work group and their “soft skills boot camp.” The team went on to create really cool cutting-edge technology and Andrew became a soft-skills advocate.
“Equipping future generations with STEM and soft skills is essential. It’s critical for their future jobs…for life!”
A celebrated 25-year teacher with her very own student fan club. Coming from a family of teachers, Karen has pushed to do more to prepare youth for their future. She has instilled the same fire for education and care for others in her students and her children, who are themselves carrying the mantle in their chosen paths of life.
Build an international learning community where youth take the lead teaching each other STEM and soft skills necessary to solve the big challenges of the 21st century.
Nobel Explorers are driven by a desire to serve others and provide access to a world-class STEM and soft skills learning experience to every child, from everywhere.
By cultivating empathy, teamwork, and collaboration we work together toward the goal of improving life outcomes for youth around the world.
THE NOBEL EXPLORERS TEAM
Alfred Nobel devoted the later-half of his career to doing good, and our team is dedicating our collective efforts to make the world a better place by working on what truly matters – our youth and their future.
We’re an international team of educators, whizzes in tech, and creative stewards of STEM and soft skills.
WE BELIEVE THAT FUTURE LEADERS WILL BE EFFECTIVE NOT ONLY AT HARNESSING THE POWER OF TECHNOLOGY BUT ALSO THE POWER OF TEAMS.
Our team consists of collaborators around the world, from the US, Italy, Serbia, Romania, Spain, and more! We’re a global team changing the future for youth one Nobel Explorer at a time. We’re lifelong learners and growers who love what we do and can’t wait to meet you! Learn more about our international team.